Page 107 of 112 FirstFirst ... 757979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1112

Thread: Art: Ultimate Show me your DeskToP!!! [ver.7.2b][the Best!][Limited Edition]

  1. #1061
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cute! There's a couple of reasons why I'd hit it ^_^

  2. #1062
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Typical =] nice wp

  3. #1063
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cute! There's a couple of reasons why I'd hit it ^_^

    Believe me, I have more =P

    And thanks. ^^

  4. #1064
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hehehe... Carnelian art is GOODNESS! ^O^

  5. #1065
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm sorry... (okay not really) but I just had to change my wallpaper again ^___^

  6. #1066
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    BUMP!!

    This topic is needed back I say!
    My current wallpaper is this.
    And my previous one was this.
    I had to change that sexy background to this mega cute Uta-Kata one, after I've seen the anime... which I think amazing.

  7. #1067
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/9159/kadbg126bx.jpg

    Gundam Wing. From the second opening. Which, btw, is fucking awesome.

    <font color="#345E81" size="1">[ October 17, 2005 08:54 AM: Message edited by: Xellos ]</font>

  8. #1068
    Inactive Member justwildbeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    745
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You know I never really like Relena, she always bothered me in such a way that I had this incredible urge to just slap her a couple of times XD Zechs I didn't mind, probably the best looking masked guy out of the entire series XD.

  9. #1069
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Heh. I liked Relena, actually. I liked most of the cast except for Dorothy and Duo.

  10. #1070
    Inactive Member Templar Zeratul's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love your current Hyper, cute wallpapers are the best.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •